Work Visa

Consultancy and Advice on Work Permits and LMIA

We help businesses to apply for Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) for the positions that require foreign workers. Other than that we help employers to hire foreign workers under categories like Global Talent Stream, NAFTA, GATS etc.

We also help students to apply for Post Graduate Work Permit(PGWP). If you are a  worker who has an employment offer, we can help you file an application for obtaining a work permit.

We offer consultation services for employees with a current work permit that wish to change either their job position (if they have been offered a different position in the company) or their expiry date (if the company wishes to extend their employment period). These processes are called Work Permit Extensions or Renewals.




Want to get more information on Work Visa, Contact us Today!

Contact Us