Consultancy and Advice on Work Permits and LMIA
We help businesses to apply for Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) for the positions that require foreign workers. Other than that we help employers to hire foreign workers under categories like Global Talent Stream, NAFTA, GATS etc.
We also help students to apply for Post Graduate Work Permit(PGWP). If you are a worker who has an employment offer, we can help you file an application for obtaining a work permit.
We offer consultation services for employees with a current work permit that wish to change either their job position (if they have been offered a different position in the company) or their expiry date (if the company wishes to extend their employment period). These processes are called Work Permit Extensions or Renewals.
- February 28, 2024Canada invites immigration candidates in general Express Entry draw
- February 28, 2024Get Your English Language Proficiency Scores Faster with CELPIP
- February 28, 2024The current state of the Express Entry pool: February 2024
- February 28, 2024Can I pursue co-op or internship programs as a Canadian international student?
- February 27, 2024What are my options if my citizenship application is refused?
Want to get more information on Work Visa, Contact us Today!