Canada is home to millions of visitors each year. In fact, more than 35 million people visit Canada every year to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer, including visiting family and friends. If you wish to come to Canada for a temporary purpose like a vacation, or to visit family or friends, you may need a Temporary Resident Visa.
A visitor visa (likewise called an impermanent occupant visa) is an authority record that is adhere to your identification. It shows that you essentially meet the needs expected to enter Canada. Most guests can remain for as long as a half year in Canada. You should fulfill the official that you are a certified guest and plan to leave Canada toward the finish of your visit. Nonetheless, you should know whether you require a guest visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization. The section record you need relies upon:
- your nationality
- your method of travel to Canada for this trip
- the country that issued your travel document
- February 28, 2024Canada invites immigration candidates in general Express Entry draw
- February 28, 2024Get Your English Language Proficiency Scores Faster with CELPIP
- February 28, 2024The current state of the Express Entry pool: February 2024
- February 28, 2024Can I pursue co-op or internship programs as a Canadian international student?
- February 27, 2024What are my options if my citizenship application is refused?
Want to get more information on Visitor Visa, Contact us Today!