How Express Entry works
Express Entry is the main way that Canada manages applications for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents. Eligible candidates submit their profile on the Canadian government’s website. Approximately every two weeks, Canada invites the top-ranked immigration candidates to apply for permanent residence. Canada aims to welcome about 110,000 Express Entry immigrants per year.
It covers applications under three categories:
- Federal Skilled Worker Class
- Federal Skilled Trade Worker Class
- Canadian Experience Class
An applicant has to be eligible under at least one of the three classes of express entry.A candidate will need to fill out the forms with all your information (work experience, education, age, and others). Supporting documents are not required. However, if the information provided is not accurate the application could be refused. If the profile is accepted, it will be in the Express Entry pool for up to one year.
At Future Path Immigration, we assess you on the best way to complete your application so you avoid any future problems, errors or omissions.
- February 28, 2024Canada invites immigration candidates in general Express Entry draw
- February 28, 2024Get Your English Language Proficiency Scores Faster with CELPIP
- February 28, 2024The current state of the Express Entry pool: February 2024
- February 28, 2024Can I pursue co-op or internship programs as a Canadian international student?
- February 27, 2024What are my options if my citizenship application is refused?
Want to get more information on Express Entry, Contact us Today!